A Little Bit About The PPS
The paediatric pathology Society started life as the Paediatric pathology club in 1955
Since then the organisation has gone from strength to strength, growing into one of the most respected & visited pathology websites around.
With yearly meetings organised all over the World, the PPS are one of the largest learning platforms for pathologists of all levels.
PPS membership is largely European, reflecting the origins of the society, but is open to those from anywhere in the World.
- Build new bespoke website.
- Full content management system.
- Multilevel log-in system which allows members to update their own details.
- Integrate PayPal to allow members to pay fees directly from website.
- Responsive design.
- Provide hosting for the new website on our servers.
- Provide full ongoing web site management.
- Run email campaigns for various meetings.
- Set-up and manage all email accounts.
The Paediatric Pathology Society (PPS) required a new look & feel for their website.
The new website had to be responsive in design as most of their members would access the site on smart phones & tablets etc.
As the site was also being accessed by doctors during the working day, it had to be backward compatible with the older browsers still used in some hospitals.
Due to work commitments from the senior pathologists, TikTok Design have been appointed web manger to look after all website activities regarding new content, yearly meetings etc.